Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Path of Thorns

The stepping stone seemed to have worked--now I want to buy latex molds to create some more for the yard instead of buying pre-made jobbies. I know--like I need another friggin' project on my to-do list.

I was thinking about my cousin again today after seeing Sarah McLachlan perform on a talk show. She was listening to a tape (in the days when that was the technology available to me-we trade better technology now) I had made her when she was in the collision I wrote about earlier. She had phoned me a week before at my mom's house to make plans for me to buy us tix to a Sarah concert. The day tix went on sale she was in her crash, listening to Sarah at the time. Weird coincidence. She often brings it up, as if there is some significance to the odd event. I just think it's chance, but she doesn't.

Lately she's been a cause for concern for our family as she seems to be having mental health issues. I'm the only one she hasn't stopped speaking to. I think she feels a connection beyond familial ties with me & I'm the only one who hasn't been cut yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home