Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Wall

Work on the retaining wall is on as we speak. I only hope it doesn't rain before my husband & brother make some real progress. We've been thwarted every weekend with the bizarre weather around here.

There's some baby fever going on in our neighborhood. The couple across the street have a 2 week old baby & the neighbors on either side are pregnant. I think the woman next store is working on a bun too. I just hope it isn't contagious!

I am 90% ready to drop my stuff off for the Stampede show & I just need to get some cardboard to preprare my stuff to travel to Lethbridge for the Trianon show. Now if only that block of soapstone would get worked on....I just reread the last few lines--I should use a better word than "stuff", that is almost as bad as describing everything as "good".

The baby is hungry--lunch beckons.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home