Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Staring at the Sun

We went camping this past weekend & I hope to gawd we never go to the same place again. If I wasn't too hot, I was getting whipped around by the wind or fighting off numerous types of insects. Not to mention trying to keep my kids from being burned up in the sun or eaten alive either. Note to anyone who is thinking of a camping trip: go somewhere with more than a disgusting outhouse & a water pump to work with. Oh yeah, don't leave the packing of the air mattress to your significant other, even if YOU have packed all of the food, clothing & miscellenia for the trip. I really empathized with the pioneer people this weekend. Little House on the Prairie my ass.

Okay, now that I have that out of my system I'm going to have a long bath. I think I've got some bugs in my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home