
I've slipped back into charcoal in Life Drawing. I think I secretly like to make a mess. I'm starting a new class next week with an unconventional instructor, so I'm hoping for a challenge. The Club has a bi-ennial exhibition next summer, due to a standing agreemnt with the Gallery--but this time it will be in the Esplanade --which is amazing.
Pumpkin carving is currently happening--dad's night out with the boy for pre-school fun. We're responsible for the beverages for the Preschool Halloween party--too bad dry ice & 4 year olds don't mix. My witches brew won't have quite the impact it could. But I do have a kick-ass cauldron so all is not lost.
We're heading to Cowtown this weekend. We'll see if the city can handle us.
P.s. Happy birthday Mr. Heder a.k.a. Napolean Dynamite. Yes, I'm a nerd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home