Slacker again
Whew, what a few weeks we've had. Preschool picture day, swimming lessons, yard work, library time, life drawing.....well you get the idea. The little one is teething (4 molars + 1 lower front), which of course coincided with my husband's being out of town.
The worst part is that during the time right before I fall asleep, or sometimes in the shower, I compose some of the best entries. Alas, either sleep or duty calls and the words escape me. Also, since hubby was away, I didn't have access to the laptop, & the PC is pooched right now. I had a sea of emails to sort through today. I may need to buy a new notebook to put ideas in, not just writing, but sketches of paintings & the like. Michaels' has a 40% coupon this week so maybe I'll sneak in to buy a hardback sketchbook.
I've started planning for Christmas as well. Somehow I get sucked in to projects which inevitably drain time but are compensated for by the reaction to the receiver. I've got some painting, photo developing & afghan-making in my future. I prefer homemade, thoughtfukl gists myself, although sparkly, diamond encrusted metal objects are also acceptable. Speaking of baubles, a local business offers a glass beadmaking course which intrigues me. You'd think I'd just pick one medium & stick with it but I am loathe to tun dow na learnin opportunity. We'll see how much it costs....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home