Throwing Copper
If you get a chance, read McFro's comment regarding my December 3rd post, or read his December 5th post (does that make sense?). No doubt his commentary resulted in a spike in trafic to my humble blog. I'm sure they'll never be back though--there's only so much juniper a person can take I'm sure.
Since you're already surfing, why not go to Erin Stelmaschuk's website? Erin is mainly a copper artist but she also paints, among many other talents. Her copper pieces are amazing, particularly if you enjoy botanicals/nature etc. BUT to be honest, web images don't do the originals justice--maybe you should drop by her studio sometime. I know it would be worth it.

1 Comments:
Funny you mention "Throwing Copper". It has been brought to my attention that Live (the band) is the opening act for Nickelback this tour, with nearby stops in Calgary and Lethbridge.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home