Birthday
Happy birthday to our "baby" who is officially three as of 8:39 am. I guess it's not really fair to keep calling her the baby, but I think as the youngest child it is a given. We had the obligatory family party over the weekend with the Little Mermaid as the theme. Treats & snacks were eaten and the piece de resistance was the "Under the Sea" cake (but maybe the presents were her highlight?!).
We also attended the production of "Big Comfy Couch", which should be filed under 'you know you're a parent when' you attend a concert that has only babies crying all over the theatre and an almost 3 year old clapping and flashing devil horns. Seriously, that kid of ours gave Molly and Loonette the devil horns. I know she comes by it honestly, but it still was a surprise.
I also framed a charcoal drawing and an etching as well as finished a sculpture this weekend as part of the upcoming Life Drawing show. The Small Arts Expo was also this weekend and I had one photo in the exhibit but didn't actually attend because of all of the birthday festivities.
At least hockey is over for the season, which made this weekend a great deal less busy. However, baseball season is only weeks away so it could be a busy spring yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home